Latest Auckland Salsa and Zumba News:
August 10th, 2014
August 10th, 2014
August is the last month of winter, time to get ready for a brand new season of Spring & Summer Salsa.
Therefore we are offering the following End of Season Specials starting now:
* Dance Class Concession Cards $70:00
* Dance Shoes $70:00
* Attend 9 dance classes at the casual rate of $10.00/class and get the 10th class free
* Bring someone new along to class with you and your class will be free.
* Beginners First Salsa Class : Free of Charge
* Student with recognized student pass $5:00 / Class
* Travellers and Back Packers with receipt from Hostel etc. receive 10 classes for $50:00
* 6 week Bachata Block Course starting Monday 29 September 2014 7:00pm $50:00 Register your interest now.
Location: Monday 11.08.14 and Monday 18.08.14 Salsa con Coco Dance School will be operating out of Church School Hall, 78 Pitt Street, Newton instead of at our usual site Trinity Hall Kingsland
Date: Every Monday
Time: 8:00pm to 9:00pm
Contact: Pam (0274) 454594 or firstname.lastname@example.org
July 16th, 2014
Coco will be holding a Latin Dance Workshop at The Theatre, Nathan Homestead.
Suitable for all levels from Beginner to Intermediate.
Join us for what is looking like being a fun afternoon and experience a range of different Latin Dance Styles.
Location: The Theatre, Nathan Homestead 70 Hill Road Manurewa
Date: 20 July 2014
Time: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
For further details please contact:
Pam – (0274) 454594
July 9th, 2014
Salsa con Coco / Viva Latino
Salsa con Coco & Viva Latino for the first time ever are coming together to present an 8 week combined Salsa & Merengue Performance Course.
We have combined the Lively & Sensual Salsa with the Hot & Sultry Merengue to produce a new and different choreography for your dancing and performing pleasure.
At the completion of the course dancers will be given the opportunity to Perform in our Graduation Performance and/or to Compete, however performing or competing is not compulsory.
Free Trial this Weekend
Date: Sunday 20 July
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Course Start Date: Sunday 20 July
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Location: Viva Latino
10 Newton Road
For Further Details Please Contact : Coco (0212) 472572 or email@example.com
June 8th, 2014
Come and join us to celebrate our National Day.
Highlights of the night include:
* “Gerardo Matecito” and “Banda Latina” Salsa Band.
* Display of the Peruvian Traditional Dances.
* Latin DJ – “El Capitan” spinning your favorite Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia and Reggaeton tunes
* Delicious Peruvian Food, cocktails and a bar full of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for every taste
* A night full of entertainment, shows, dancing and sharing with the Auckland Latin American community.
* Criolla music presentation.
* The famous Pisco Sour.
Lots of Parking Available
Tickets: $20:00 pre-sold or $25:00 at the door
Tickets can be purchased from Coco and his team at “The Kingslander” ( 470 New North Road Kingsland ) on Wednesday nights or “Trinity Hall” (400 New North Road, Kingsland ) on Monday nights from 8:00pm to 10:00pm or by Depositing the Ticket Money into the Salsa con Coco
BNZ account – 02 01570021862 001
Contact: Coco on (0212) 472 572 [ 0212 4SALSA ]
Date: 26 July 2014
Location: Mt Eden War Memorial Hall, 487 Dominion Road, Auckland
A www.salsaconcoco.co.nz Presentation
March 16th, 2014
Abstract Entertainment and Bruce Mason Centre present
PACO PENA – FLAMENCURA
Be captivated by intoxicating rhythms, soulful Cante, passionate dance and mesmerizing classical guitar. Paco Peña, the world’s finest Spanish guitarist, returns to New Zealand shores with Flamencura – his sultry exploration of Flamenco.
Flamencura demonstrates how the vehement emotions that prompted singers, dancers and guitarists of days gone by, continue to nourish the art form today, and will remain the life-blood of Flamenco – always.
We have a special give-away for Salsa con Coco members. Win two tickets by emailing Julia at The Edge; JuliaH@the-edge.co.nz with Paco Peña’s date and place of birth. The first correct answer she receives will be sent a double pass to the show!
Don’t miss Flamencura – a musical journey of razor sharp rhythmic complexity.
Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 April
Bruce Mason Centre, Takapuna | Tickets: $79.90 – $109.90*
BOOK NOW: ticketmaster.co.nz or 09 970 9700
*Service fees apply