Come and join us to celebrate our National Day.
The Highlights of the night include:
* Display of the Peruvian traditional dance : “Marinera”
* Display of the Colombian traditional dance : “Cumbia”
* Performance by the largest Salsa Group in New Zealand (20 Couples)
* Beginners Salsa & Zumba Class
* Delicious traditional South American food.
* Salsa Live music by “Banda Latina” with “Sebastian” from Chile and “Tatiana” from Colombia as special Guests.
* Latin Dj Camilo from Colombia, bringing you the best of Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cumbia and Reggeaton.
* Peruvian and Colombian cocktails (Including Pisco & Aguadiente) and a bar full of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks for every taste.
A night full of entertainment, shows, dancing and sharing with the Auckland Latin American community.
Lots of parking available.
Freemans Bay Community Centre
52 Hepburn Street, Ponsonby.
Auckland, New Zealand
Date: 21 July 2012
Time: 7:15 pm – 12:00am
Get your tickets from Coco at Kingslander every Wednesday from 8pm to 12am.
Contact: Coco on (0212) 472-572 [ 0212 4SALSA ]